Thursday, June 11, 2009

Approaching the end of another school year



Two days left to go. Actually two very short partial days. Why they do that is beyond me. P is only in school until 12 yesterday thru Friday. Report card grades were due last week so it's just fun (better make that chaos). The teacher asked each family to write her a letter about the growth and change we have seen in our child over the course of the kindergarten year. I have yet to write mine, I'm sure it will be an emotional letter to compose. P has undergone tremendous growth, socially, emotionally and academically. This has been an amazing year for her and God blessed us with a truly special teacher (who says she'll see to it that T is in her class next year!!).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tami said...

Isn't WONDERFUL when they get an extra special teacher?! And it's icing on the cake when they can have them for more than one year!!

We have until the 19th up here for school to be out. I'm counting and trying to enjoy my final free time during the days, but at the same time, I can't wait for school to be done.