Thursday, December 17, 2009

Found!

Yep... I found it. I just love how God cares about the little things that matter to us. Not only did I find it once, buy actually twice- and it's still impossible to find.

I still hadn't received another "back in stock" message, but decided to check the company webstore. It was available (what??) so I quickly added it to my cart and checked out. As soon as I was done it was back to being listed as backordered. And on what day did I find it- (Monday) the last day for shipping to get it here by the 24th. I was still nervous that the order might not be processed or it might not arrive in time, but I felt pretty good. The next morning I had a Dr. appt on the otherside of town by the big box toy store. I decide to check just in case. Guess what- the delivery truck had just unloaded two and I got one. Perefct timing the sales clerk said. People have been after that pyramid for the past month. Boy, do I know! So now I have one in my closet. I'll return it should the other arrive in time. It's a silly thing, but I'm giddy that I'll have the present I wanted to give under the tree for my girlies and it was so much fun seeing how He provided.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

How awesome!!! SO glad you found it! God is good!!! :)

Valerie and Jeff said...

That is SO funny! I meant to leave a comment yesterday as I didn't see your post until then. AND then I was going to write a post on it myself because we've had a similar hunt for that PERFECT toy that is on the top of someone's list ... and I ended up with THREE contenders when it was all said and done (luckily at $5 a piece it was okay. I will hopefully post about it later today during the kids' naptime. It involves a monkey that Brayden fell in love with that he sent to Philip at ND. Glad you found the pyramid and how wonderful that you seek the little things that mean so much to your children. I know that makes God smile knowing how much WE love the little things he send special for us! Blessings!

TanyaLea said...

Yep...that's our God!...SO faithful and all about the details! So happy you got what you were hunting for. Have a Merry Christmas and God bless! <><

love,
Tanya