Tuesday, March 2, 2010

a request

for prayer

Friends, we have had a lot on our plates, yet again, struggling with the burdens of a 100% commission job in this economy. Circumstances are dark and Paul is quite down on himself. February came and went with way too many snowy days of lost work. I am trying my best to point him to scripture and encourage the leader of our family. I have faith in our Savior's ability to provide and know that He is using this, and all situations, to grow us and mold us more in His image. Would you please pray for His provision, for the right words to pass my lips to encourage my husband, and for him to grasp firmly to His truth and not allow Satan to have the foothold he currently has.

Thank you.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Kelly, I will DEFINITELY be praying for you and your husband. Although we've never been in the "100% commission" boat, we have had rough seasons financially...and they're TOUGH! Those times have always tried our faith, but in the long run they've growm it as well...and that's what I'm praying for you sweet friend! Love you!

TanyaLea said...

Absolutely, dear friend! We will pray for God to give you the words and wisdom for His perfect timing on when to say them. These are trying times for so many, but stand firm on the promises of His word and I KNOW He will see you through! <><

love and hugs,
~ Tanya

Adeye said...

I will DEFINITELY be praying, my friend. God is MORE than able!!!!!

Yes, we're coming home at the end of May. I cannot tell you how excited we are. It just feels RIGHT! Can't wait to hug you in person :)